Saturday, August 21, 2010

Another Back to School Set

Here's the other set of back to school items that I did for my kid's class last weekend.  We used the Island Oasis paper that is available until the end of the month in the Summer Mini Catalog.  The girls that came to this class had a great time making their special set of items.  Each one was a little different because of the different patterns in the pack of paper.


I don't think you will find anything as unique as this in the back to school aisles in stores.  For this set I used the Simple Serif Alphabet for the Big Shot and chose to just use an initial.

 

From a plain red folder to a fabulous folder with some added bling.  Notice the rhinestones on the striped strip.


This time the table matches the folder exactly.  I didn't want to have too many steps that were different because I wanted to keep it pretty simple for the kids.



This paper clip uses the Island Floral big shot die.  I used the technique on this flower that I used on the flowers in this posting.  The girls had a great time crumpling their flowers.


Here's a side view of the paperclip.  I created two flowers and squished them together back to back so I didn't have a right side or a wrong side to the paperclip.  I wanted both sides to be pretty.

Hope you have enjoyed these items.  Go head out to the store and make some with your little ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment