Thursday, July 1, 2010

I'm Celebrating because of all of you

I just want to say thank you to each of you for the continued support I receive.  I truly appreciate all you do for me and today I want to celebrate you.  It's because of you that I have reached my sales goal for this year and for that I shout out a BIG thank you.  I can't do most of what I do without the love and support you share with me.


This card is one we created at one of my recent Stamp-a-Stash classes.  Each attendee at class made 4 of these cards to add to their stash.

Ingredients:
Fifth Avenue Floral
A Little Birthday Cheer
Rose Red Cardstock  
Very Vanilla Cardstock 
Rose Red Classic Ink 
So Saffron Classic Ink 
Tombo Multi Adhesive Glue  
Gold Glitter 
Rose Red Ribbon

You know what today is, right?  Being that today is JULY 1st, it is the day we have all been waiting to come for several weeks. It's the day that the new catalog is released.  I have copies of the 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog here, so contact me to get your copy

No comments:

Post a Comment