Thursday, July 1, 2010

Here it is.....


The new catalog.

Isn't it just gorgeous? You can get your copy now by contacting me.  If you simply can't wait to hold it in your hands to preview it you can click the link in my sidebar to download a pdf file of it.  You are going to absolutely love it.  Of course, that's my opinion but I do feel very strongly on this one. LOL

You will certainly want to book your workshop soon to get FREE goodies.

There is also a new Definitely Decorative Catalog and a new Celebrando Creatividad Catalog.  Both of those links appear in my sidebar as well. Click on them to check them out.

Don't forget to come by the Throop Civic Center on Saturday to see some of the new items in person. Make a few projects. Make your own cardstock sampler with all 45 colors. Take advantage of the "Yard Sale" of retired stamps and products. And samples of cards to get your creativity juices flowing.


No comments:

Post a Comment