Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday's Awash

It's Friday and you know what that means, right? It's time for another Fabulous Friday with my Sisters in Stamping. This week we are focusing on the Awash with Flowers stamp set (although I have used it with several of the other Fab Friday challenges lately. I was just getting ahead of myself.) Remember this stamp set is a sneak peek at what's to come in the new catalog when it makes it's big debut on July 1.  You have one week left to take advantage of this offer and get your's now.

Instead of stamping it like the traditional flowers they are meant to be. I used them as an all over background to create my own designer paper. What do you think?  It's a fun, different way to use stamps that are traditionally used to make pretty flowers.


I used one of the upcoming retiring colors, Summer Sun, for my main color on this card. I thought it was bright, cheerful and a great pick me up color to be used for a Get Well card.  I love how the Summer sun "glows" when paired with the basic black and whisper white.



Of course, I brought the outside to the inside by stamping one of the flowers in the lower right hand corner of the card. I like to place a sheet of whisper white inside cards that use dark colored cardstock so you can easily write in the card.

LIST OF SUPPLIES:
CARDSTOCK:Basic Black
Whisper White
Summer Sun

CLASSIC INK:Summer Sun
Basic Black

STAMPS:
Awash with Flowers
Teeny Tiny Wishes

OTHER:
Black Satin Ribbon
Modern Label Punch
Snail Adhesive
Don't forget there is also a special until the end of April where you can receive 4 different 2-step stamp set for 20% off. You don't want to miss out on this Check out the link on my sidebar to get the full details.

Also, there are some great projects that my sisters created this week using the Awash with Flowers stamp set so you won't want to forget to jump on over to the Sisters in Stamping blog to see their great creations.

Have a fabulous Friday.

REMINDER: Tonight is the Customer Appreciation Open House from 5:30 - 8:00 PM. Stop by for some great make n takes, samples, prizes, specials, and of course, the Chocolate Fountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment