Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sale-a-bration Coming to an End


Sale-a-bration is coming to an end very quickly. Hurry and get your box with the Caution warning. This is the side of the boxes Sale-a-bration orders have been coming in. It's been a fabulous three months and I don't want you to miss out on this once a year great sale. It all ends tomorrow, March 31, 2010.

Customers you still have time to earn FREE stamps with every $50 order (prior to tax and shipping). To view the Sale-a-bration brochure or to place your order head on over to my website. You can also call me to place your order.

Join the Stampin' Up! team for a 15% discount plus choose another stamp set of your choice (any price) for FREE in addition to all the great products you receive in the starter kit. You can join my team by going to my website and using the password yurinkinstamps to join.



Don't miss out on this sale. So many people have taken advantage of this promotion and I would hate to have you miss out on this great deal. Besides how can you say no to FREE stamps?


No comments:

Post a Comment