Friday, February 19, 2010

A Sale-a-bration Fabulous Friday

Hello stamping friends. Hope this blog posting finds you all well and ready for another Fabulous Friday posting. This week over on the Sisters in Stamping blog our focus was Stampin' Up!'s Sale-a-bration brochure. I had no idea what I was going to do until yesterday afternoon. But I must say, I think what I came up with is really cute and I know I would certainly love to receive it.


A sweet little box of chocolates! I used the Box # 2 for the big shot using Crushed Curry Cardstock. I then layered some melon mambo paper from the Good Neighbor Designer Series paper and then to finish it off I used the scallop trim border punch on the side of the front piece of melon mambo designer series paper. My focal point is the cake stamp from the Happy Moments stamp set. That's right, I used 3 things from the Sale-a-bration brochure on this one project.


After I adhered the paper to the cardstock, I used the 1 3/8" circle punch to punch a hole in the front center of the box. I attached a piece of a window sheet using sticky strip to the inside of the box. I wanted everyone to see how "sweet" of a project this one is.


I punched a scallop circle out of bermuda bay cardstock and attached it to the box with dimensionals. I then cut out the cake (of course, that was after I watercolored it with the ink pads and blender pen) and attached that to the scallop circle with more dimensionals. To "tie" it all together I used a piece of the Bermuda Bay Polka dot ribbon. By the way, the color scheme came directly from the Good Neighbor Designer Series paper.

Don't forget: we are only half way through Sale-a-bration. There's still plenty of time to host your own workshop or place your $50 order to receive some of these great product offerings for free. Contact me today to schedule your date.
Want more inspiration for the Sale-a-bration products, remember to hop on over to the Sisters in Stamping blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment