Friday, February 26, 2010

Fabulous Friday (not so Fabulous in NEPA)

Welcome to another Fabulous Friday from the Sisters in Stamping (visit the blog). Although I don't find it too fabulous here in NEPA right now. The snow is still falling with no end in sight. I have drifts in my yard that are 4-6 feet tall. Plus the Stampin' Up! Regional Seminar that I was attending tomorrow in Syracuse has been cancelled thanks to the weather. I was so excited to go. I was going to be one of the Workshop Wow presenters and I couldn't wait to share my projects with everyone. Well, lucky for you, my loyal readers, you will get to see the projects over the next few days. Anyway, enough crying and whining. Let's move on to this week's Fabulous Friday posting.

This week we wanted to use the adorable set in the Occasions mini catalog called Eggcoutrements. It a cute Easter set that would make great cards as well as gifts for the Easter holiday.

I decided to also use the Mini Milk Carton die that is found in the mini as well.It makes a cute little gift that is quick and easy to complete. I hope you like it.

I used So Saffron cardstock to cut the mini milk carton from. I then stamped the bunny head stamp in old olive ink. Punched it out using the 1" circle punch. And then attached it to the carton with nothing else but dimensionals. For the bottom I stamped the border stamp in Melon Mambo ink on scrap paper. I then used the scallop edge punch to punch out the top part of the border. I cut the stamped image at every four scallops which works great for one side of the box.

I decorated all four sides of the box this way. So no matter which side is facing you, you still get to see the adorable decorated box. I filled it with yummy jelly beans (although now they are emptied out because Jonah thinks their too good and he just NEEDS to eat them. lol)

If you need any of these products, you can call me today to place an order or go directly to my website and place your order there.

Remember to check out the Sisters in Stampin blog for other ideas from the three other sisters using the Eggcoutrements stamp set. You won't be disappointed.





No comments:

Post a Comment