Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Quilt Squares from Leadership

Today I wanted to show you the great quilt squares each attendee at Leadership received. Shelli wanted to give each of us one and the employees at the Kanab manufacturing plant were willing to sew. They even brought in their own sewing machines to complete them. There were four different color combinations.

Lucky for me, between all my demo friends all four color combinations were received and I took pictures of each of them to share with you.


These colors and patterns would be great for a variety of rooms and themes. There really was something for everyone. Shelli did a great job picking out material that would suit all types of personalities.



These quilt squares can be sewn together to make a beautiful quilt or you can use it as the front of a pillow or bag. Shelli even showed us an apron made using it.


To make these flowers you cut material using your Big Shot. Eight layers of material can be cut at a time (that would be the normal, thin material, if you used a thicker material less layers can be cut at once).



And here I am with my quilt square. I love the colors of my flower. Of course, the square is still in the nice protective packaging waiting for me to make something great with it. Ummm, what to make? That is the question. lol
If you would like to know how to make one of these or other projects using the Big Shot you should certainly contact me. I would love to help you make your own.
A BIG shout out goes to Shelli and the Stampin' Up! employees in Kanab for being so dedicated to all of us, the Stampin' Up! demonstrators.
I would love to have you join my team, the Yurinkin' Stamp Addicts, so you too can attend these great events. There is a regional seminar coming up February 27 in Syracuse, New York. Want to attend, ask me how you can attend as a demonstrator or a GUEST.


No comments:

Post a Comment