Thursday, December 31, 2009

Some Christmas Cards I Received this Year

I know Christmas is past but I really wanted to share with you some of the stamped Christmas cards I received this year. I'm just getting you ready for Russian Christmas (which is January 7, see I'm not late afterall). I will share others with you over the weekend. Not tomorrow though, because it's time for another Fabulous Friday at Sisters in Stamping tomorrow.


This first card was sent to me by Debbie, one of the sisters from Sisters in Stamping. I took 2 pictures so you can see it standing. But the picture below is what you first see when taking it out of the envelope. I love how she stamped the main image inside the card but used the circle punch so it shows through.



The above card was sent to me by one of my long time stamping friends, Marcia Larson.




The above box is something I made at December's big shot club and showed at a few of my December workshops. The window sheet is cut using the favor box die and then embossed with the petals a plenty embossing folder. It's so pretty in real life.




The card above is a card I demoed in December. It goes along nicely with the favor box I posted above. I used the 5 petal flower punch to make a poinsetta to add a finishing touch to the card. Also, the gel pen added to the center of each embossed flower really adds a lot of punch to the card with minimal effort.
Be sure to check back tomorrow for some great projects shared by my sista's. We will be focusing on accessories from the new mini catalog which makes it's debut on Tuesday, January 5, 2010.
Also, check back on Saturday for more Christmas cards that I received.
For now, have a safe and Happy New Year. I'm looking forward to stamping with each of you in 2010.






No comments:

Post a Comment