Friday, November 6, 2009

Fabulous Friday Again.

It's Friday again. The weeks are just flying by. Before you know it, Christmas will be here. This week over at the Sisters in Stamping Blog we were challenged to use the Serene Snowflake set. It has quickly become one of my favorite sets.


I used some of my favorite colors for snowflake cards, almost amethyst, lavendar lace, and bashful blue. I stamped the white cardstock and then cut it into panels. Layered those panels on bashful blue or almost amethyst cardstock and layered those onto lavendar lace cardstock. I stamped the second largest snowflake from the set in lavendar lace on a square piece of cardstock to make it diamond shaped. Added a rhinestone brad for some bling and then layered that onto some cardstock and of course I attached it to my card using my favorite things: dimensionals.
Remember to check out the blog (link is above) for other ideas using this set.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment