Friday, October 30, 2009

Fabulous Friday



This first card is a card that is already put together on the My Digital Studio program. Very simple and easy to do. I really liked the card but I thought I needed to add some extra pizazz to it.

So I added a background color because the base of the card above is whisper white. I added the dotted striped kiwi kiss designer series paper. Then I changed the color of the button from pumpkin pie to chocolate chip and add a kiwi kiss grosgrain ribbon knot to the top of the button. I also added the chocolate chip zig zag stitching to the bottom of the card. The other thing I did was add some punched heart pieces to the turtle's back and the tiny one next to the thank you. I thought it was cute while implying "thank you from the bottom of my heart or from all my heart."
The My Digital Studio Program is fabulous. There are so many great things you can create using the program. Cards, scrapbooks, individual scrapbook pages, calendars, stationary and so many other things. The great thing is that you can combine both the digital card and embellishments you already have to come up with a hybrid project.
Book a workshop for November and you can receive the My Digital Studio software for 1/2 price with a $400 workshop. That's in addition to any item in the mini catalog for $10 and all the other fabulous hostess benefits such as, free stamps and money to spend in the catalog.
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment