Monday, October 26, 2009

Small Christmas Gift




This cute little gift was created by using the Box # 2 from the big shot. I also used the embossing folder from the mini catalog. To achieve the white flowers and the red background I inked up the folder before embossing. I also used the new hostess set Patterned Pines found in the mini catalog for the front of the box. The trees were stamped, cut out, glittered and attached using my favorite thing, dimensionals.
There will be more ideas like this coming your way over the next several weeks to help you get ready for the upcoming Holiday season. It will be here before you know it. I don't think I'm ready for that but ready or not, here it comes.
Be sure to check back later today for the final Deal of the Week.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment