Friday, October 9, 2009

Fabulous Friday

Welcome to another Fabulous Friday. It's funny how now that I'm student teaching, I really look forward to Friday. I love being there at the school but Friday is really nice too.

My "sisters" and I have decided to focus on the Big Shot Bigz dies for this week's product challenge. Be sure to check out the Sisters in Stamping Blog to see what the other 3 have created. They are great ideas that you won't want to miss



I was also asked by one of my hostesses to create a frame similar to the one that is shown on page 118 of the catalog, so I decided to take both challenges and conquer them in one project. I created the above butterfly frame using the Beautiful Butterflies die and the Lattice die.

I cut 9 butterflies from the Cottage Wall paper and die cut 4 lattice pieces to create the border. I didn't have to use the whole lattice piece since most of it was covered so I cut sections of it to frame off the project.

For a few of the butterflies, I outlined or doodled around the edges using Stampin' Write Markers to make them stand out a little more.

If you would like to purchase any of these materials or any other materials be sure to visit my website.

Hope you have a Fabulous Friday.







No comments:

Post a Comment