Friday, August 21, 2009


With all of the downpours we are having today I decided we all needed a little pick me up so that's where today's card comes in.

Bright and cheery days ahead. That's what I feel when I look at this card. It is so "perky." Can a card really be perky? Anyway, I think it can be a great pick me up card.

It uses the in-colors for this year, melon mambo, crushed curry, and bermuda bay. The flower stamp is colored with the in-color markers and then stamped three times onto the white cardstock. The stamp set is so cute, I only used stamps that are found in the set, it's called Hello Again.

Try to stay dry and definitely drive safely out there today. I know I will as I head off to tonight's workshop. I'm really looking forward to seeing the ladies and sharing with them some new ideas. This is one of the cards I'll be demoing tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment