Thursday, August 20, 2009



Isn't this box the cutest thing? If you bake for the holidays these boxes would be a perfect size to put some of your baked goods in for friends, family or neighbors. If you don't bake, they are still good to package those small gifts that you don't know what to do with. The recepient will be very excited to see what's inside because your packaging is so pretty. These boxes are in the 2009-2010 catalog, pre-assembled and ready to be filled with goodies of all sorts. It's never too early to start thinking about Christmas, it's just too bad that all I do is think early and not really act on any of those thoughts. I guess I work better under pressure (or is that only because that's all I know?)

I've been in the stamp room all afternoon creating some cute cards and projects so I will have more to share with you. You will be seeing those creations over the next few days.

Have a stamp happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment