Sunday, August 16, 2009



I know it's only August and I'm sharing a Christmas card with you but is it ever too early to begin thinking about Christmas cards? Now thinking and making are two different things. I often think very early about making my Christmas cards but often wait to the last minute to complete them and send them out. Afterall, if it's postmarked by December 24th then it went out for Christmas. Besides, I want to give everyone something to look forward to after Christmas so a card arriving the week between Christmas and New Year's is just the thing. So do you start making your's now or are you a last minute person like me?

This is another card we made at convention. It was a quick and easy card to make and it provides enough "punch" to look really impressive. If you are making a lot of cards that need to be sent out this one is good. Of course, it has some cutting but no coloring involved so I think it's a great one. When you are stamping your cards don't forget to embellish the envelope to make it just as nice on the outside as it is on the inside.

Here is the "ingredient list" for this card:
Sweet Season and Tree Trimmings stamp sets
Kraft and Very Vanilla cardstock
Real red, garden green, and chocolate chip ink
Real red 3/4" polka dot ribbon, clear rhinestone brad, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment