Monday, August 17, 2009

Hope everyone is enjoying this awesome weather we are having. I'm sure some will say it's too hot but I'm loving it. Before you know it, it will be snowing up here on the mountain. It took a long time to get here this year but I sure hope it stays for awhile.

This is a cute little box we made during Make n Takes at convention. I love the new little set Hello and it's matching wheel. This box is great to hold a small gift or even a gift card will fit inside of it. Notice the notched side to make it easier to get the lid off the box. It was done using the 1" circle punch, you just place the paper halfway into the punch to get the half circle. I'll post directions later for anyone for may want to try to make one.

Remember to take time to enjoy the day! Make it a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment