Friday, November 17, 2017

Delightful Daisy Thank You


Hello Stamping Friends,

I know this is crazy, but I'm posting for the fourth time this week. I'm back on track. Life has been a bit hectic here these last few months and I'm sorry I wasn't able to post more, but hopefully this is the new trend and you will be seeing and hearing more from me on a regular basis. I missed posting.

It's Friday and you know that means a post with the Sisters in Stamping. This week we are using a theme of "thankful." We all have so much in our lives to be thankful for, why don't you take a time out to write a thank you note to a friend or loved one telling them how much they mean to you. Doesn't have to be a thank you card for just receiving a gift.


This card uses the ever popular, Delightful Daisy stamp set. It's a bit of a unique fold design. I made a regular sized card into a pocket card. All I did was score the front edge at 1 1/4"  and fold it down. The sides are attached closed using some fast fuse. It is such a fun, easy card to make when you want to make a card but make it a little different than you usually do.


Here's the insert of the card. Some pretty flowers as the background. You can choose to either write on the back side of the card or use a dark, preferably black, felt tip pen to write over the stamped flowers. 

Don't forget to head over to the Sisters in Stamping to see more projects using this great thankful theme.

Thanks for stopping by. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment