Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Cupcakes and Sprinkles, Some Things I Love

Hello Stamping Friends,

If you know me at all, you know I love to bake cupcakes. It's kind of funny, I have friends that send pins from Pinterest to me as little hints of the types of cupcakes they may want me to make. Subtle hints, right? LOL

So it goes without saying that any stamp set that has a cupcake in it, I just NEED to have it. Of course, the Sprinkles of Life set was a no brainer last year because it was the Ronald McDonald House Charities set and it had a cupcake. Both reasons were good enough for me to order it right away.


This is a little tag (that could easily turn into a bookmark) that I made to go onto a cello bag full of cupcake goodies to make a birthday perfect (cupcake liners, sprinkles, candles, balloons). It's a fun way to make a gift for someone to let them know you are thinking about them without spending a ton of money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment