Thursday, October 30, 2014

Happy Halloween Eve

Hello Stamping Friends,

Happy Halloween Eve. Just wanted to drop by with a quick post to share this adorable wreath with you. I made it using the Motley Monsters designer paper. It's so cute. I have a tutorial coming on how to make these wreaths so look for it in the next few days.

 
I'm having Jonah give it to his teacher tomorrow. I think it's great for a classroom. I know I would want one in my classroom if I had my own class. (Yes, I'm still dreaming. I know one day it will happen. Just need some patience and trust that it will happen all in God's timing.)

 
Just a close-up of the not so spooky ghosts that accent the wreath. Cute, right?
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
Have a great time trick or treating tomorrow. 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment