Friday, October 24, 2014

Trick or Treat?

Hello Stamping Friends,

It's Friday again. Woohoo. I just don't like that there's so many days between Monday and Friday and not nearly the same amount between Friday and Monday. Funny how that works, huh? Being Friday, it means one thing, time for another Sisters in Stamping challenge. This week we are sharing Halloween treats with you. There's still a week left if you haven't made any treats yet. Maybe one of ours will inspire you.

 
I made a little pumpkin using the Fry Box. Isn't it adorable? I know kids would love to receive this little treat in school or when they are out and about trick or treating on Halloween night. Don't tell anyone but you can make these pretty quickly but everyone will think you spent hours making these treats. A couple of punches, a big shot die, some scissors and adhesive and one ink pad with a sponge and one stamp. It really is that simple. The lines on the pumpkin are from the Work of Art Stamp set. It is a great set, if you don't have it, you will certainly want to put it one your wish list because Work of Art is an extremely versatile set that will quickly become a go-to set in your collection.
 
Don't forget to head over to the Sisters in Stamping blog for more Halloween treat ideas. I'm sure you will be inspired. Now, I just need to be inspired for a Halloween costume for next Friday. I'm subbing at the elementary school so I believe a costume is in order. My requirements are the following: nothing scary, no witches, no devils. Any ideas? I have a few options playing around in my head but I am still open for ideas. Please do share!
 
 
Product List
3" x 5"" Cellophane Bags"
3" x 5"" Cellophane Bags"
[103104]
$3.95

No comments:

Post a Comment