Friday, September 5, 2014

Hot & Humid or Cool and Festive?

Hello Stamping Friends,

I know the weather is hot and humid out there but I'm sharing a Christmas card with you today. Maybe, just maybe, it will help cool you off. It's worth a try, besides, it's never too early to start thinking about your Christmas cards. Perhaps this card will inspire you for your design this year.

Plus, it's Fabulous Friday with Sisters in Stamping and we are sharing with you more great products from the awesome filled Holiday Catalog.

 
This card looks like a lot of work but honestly it wasn't too bad thanks to the wonderful coordinating punch. No need to cut those trees out. You can easily make multiples of this card using the assembly  line method.  I really like how this turned out but, of course, I won't be making these for my Christmas cards because you have all seen it. Now I need to design another one. Besides, I have already created multiples of this one for a swap I joined.
 
I love joining swaps (one of the many benefits of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator) to see different layouts and uses for stamps. Sometimes the idea is so simple but I sit and say, "Now, why didn't I think of that?" Plus, it makes my job easier because I can use those ideas to share with all of you without having to reinvent the wheel. I'm telling you, anyone can do this job. If I have peaked your interest at all about being a demonstrator, please contact me or head over to my website and click the join now button.
 
Don't forget to head over to the Sisters in Stamping blog for more ideas using Holiday catalog merchandise.
 
 
Product List

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel, I received this card I the QC swap. Thank you. It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tina. Enjoy the card. I really liked how it turned out so it's great to hear from the people that received it that they like it as well.

    ReplyDelete