Friday, May 16, 2014

All about the Mr. & Mrs.

Hello Stamping Friends,

Hope you are staying dry on this rainy, rainy Friday. I'm just so glad it's Friday. I get to stamp the weekend away with some great ladies. A wonderful club gathering tomorrow with some awesome ladies. We always share a ton of laughs and have a great time. On Sunday, the fun continues with my fringe scissor class. (Which, by the way, I have a few openings so if you didn't get a chance to RSVP, let me know) I have some fun projects planned for that day that you will absolutely love.

Well, for now let's get back to Friday. Fabulous Friday, that is. This week the Sisters in Stamping have decided to take one more look at some retiring stamps. Hard to believe, but there is less than two weeks left to the current catalog. That means, if you haven't got everything checked off your wishlist, you need to look it over again and get those retiring stamps and accessories now. (I have an order going in on Monday, so if you want to add your order on let me know)

 
I used the retiring Mr. & Mrs. stamp for this elegant  wedding card. I guess, you can probably use it for an anniversary card, too. I'm thinking, especially that "silver" anniversary. This is such a pretty card in person and anyone would love to receive it. It comes together pretty quickly as well. All you need is some punches, a big shot folder, one stamp, one ink pad and let's not forget those dimensionals. The key to this card is the layers. Adding several layers really makes the card. If you ever make and card and say to yourself, "Hmmm, something's missing." Just try adding a layer because a lot of times that is all that is needed and changes the overall look of the card.
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamp: Mr. & Mrs.
Ink: Silver Encore Ink
Paper: Whisper White cardstock & Silver Foil Paper
Accessories: Bird Punch, Small Heart Punch, Basic Pearls, Big Shot, Beautifully Baroque embossing folder, snail adhesive & dimensionals
 
Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping for some more last minute retiring stamps ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment