Friday, September 13, 2013

Let's Be Clear

Hello Stamping Friends,

It's Friday and it's feeling like Fall here in NEPA. Which is funny because the last few days have been some of the hottest of the summer (90's), so it's quite a switch to be in the 60's today. I know it may not feel like sailing weather here but I'm so excited about this card.  I really love how it turned out. Much better than what I had in my head. (haha) This week at Sisters in Stamping we are being "clear" with you. We are showcasing cards made using the Photopolymer stamps that Stampin' Up! now offers. They are completely clear stamps that you can see through when you are stamping which enables you to get perfect positioning.

 
Isn't it a great masculine card?  I know I always say I have a difficult time putting these cards together but I think I may be getting better. This came together fairly quick and I love, love, love the finished card.  Patriotic, masculine, clean-looking and just an overall great card to give to any special man in your life for his birthday.
 
There are several different photopolymer sets available so be sure to check them out in my store. And you will see a few of the other images from two different set over on the Sister in Stamping blog. So be sure to check them out.
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Settin' Sail Photopolymer Set
Ink: Raspberry Ripple, Crushed Curry, Chocolate Chip & Midnight Muse
Cardstock: Midnight Muse, Raspberry Ripple, & Whisper White
Accessories: Linen Thread, Paper Snips, Snail Adhesive, 1 3/8" circle punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
 

No comments:

Post a Comment