Monday, September 23, 2013

Introducing.......

Hello Stamping Friends,

That's right, I have something great to introduce to all of you today. It's the Stamp Set of the Month Club. Brand new for all of you. I'm so excited to be offering this new club to each and every one of you. Read on to get all the details on this opportunity.

STAMP SET OF THE MONTH CLUB DETAILS

*Sign up each and every month. No obligation to participate every month.
* A special bonus (but it's a surprise) for anyone that purchases 3 months in a row.
* $30 per month per person
*It will include a stamp set worth $15 - $18 and 4 hand-stamped cards using that set delivered to your door.
* You will also receive complete instructions (including sizes for cardstock) so you can recreate these cards on your own using your stamp set.
*Each month you will be given advanced notice of the stamp set of the month and see the cards you will receive prior to signing up.

My first Stamp Set of the Month Club set is Tag It! It is this year's Ronald McDonald House Charity set. So with this purchase $3.00 will be donated to this great charity that is helping families while they have children in hospitals.

And here they are. The samples you will be receiving with your stamp set:

 
Remember all 4 cards will be yours when you join this month's Stamp Set of the month club.
 
To join this month please contact me, via email or phone, by Sunday, September 30, 2013. I will then send a request for payment to you.
 
Again, thank you for taking time out to visit me here at my blog and I hope you are as excited about this new adventure as I am. Join the September Stamp Set of the Month Club today.


No comments:

Post a Comment