Monday, April 1, 2013

A Variety of Projects

Hello Stamping Friends,

Today I'm sharing with you a couple of projects. I know it's certainly more than you are used to but that's because I am submitting these projects to Stampin' Up! and they need to be in one place. Hope you don't mind extra creativity on a Monday.

 
This is a 12 x 12 page of Jonah and my nephew, Aaron in their Halloween costumes. My brother in law is a professional photographer so he wanted to take them to the movie theater and do some pictures.  The people at the theater were more than happy to have these two cuties pose.  Yes, they are sitting on the concession stand. The pictures turned out great.

 
Just a close-up of the journaling.

 
And a close-up of the picture so you can see them better.

 
Here's a card that I made multiples of for the upcoming regional seminar in Baltimore. I can't wait for it.  I love the multiple textures on this card by using embossing folder, cut out stamped images, and the 2 1/2" circle punch to add dimension.

 
 
 
And here's a fun birthday card that would be great for any boy, young or old, or anyone else you may need to give a card to.  I love the unique use of the apothecary framelits on this card. I cut off the bottom half circle to make it a straight edge.  Great way to get a whole new look.   It also uses a Make a Wish set and the honeycomb embossing folder from the Spring Catalog.

Hope you have enjoyed the extra projects today.
 
Thanks for stopping by, see you soon!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment