Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Isn't this just Bliss?

Today I'm sharing with you the second make n take from my Sale-a-bration open house.  It's completely different in look than the card you saw yesterday.  That one was very bright and colorful and this one is more monochromatic and sublte.  Each one has it's place in our card giving, doesn't it?


I used the Bliss stamp set that you can get FREE with an $50 order now through March 31, 2011.  The colors are crumb cake, chocolate chip and very vanilla.  It really is quite a simple card to make multiples of.  I love the tulip frame embossing folder and couldn't resist using it to complete this card.  It "color" the raised portions of the embossing, I used the very vanilla craft pad directly on the paper. I also sponged the edges of the very vanilla cardstock with chocolate chip ink.

Then to finish off the card and make it complete, I used the crumb cake seam binding (found in the Occasions Mini catalog). It is attached with sticky strip (aka scary tape, according to some of my favorite stampers) and ruffled on the edge.  I used two different size pearls on the left side of the seam binding.

Isn't it blissful?  This isn't my usual style but I really love how this turned out.  Hope you enjoy it too.  And remember, Sale-a-bration is still in full force, you can still host your own workshop or place your order to earn FREE stamps and accessories.

Have a great day! See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment