Thursday, September 2, 2010

New Mini Catalog and Great Promotion for New Demonstrators




Have you checked out the new Holiday Mini Catalog?  It's jam packed with so many new and exciting products.  I will be using a lot of the items in the mini over the next few months.  I'm so thrilled with it.  If you haven't received your copy of the mini contact me and I will get one off to you.  In the meantime, you can click on the link in the left hand column of my blog to see the PDF of it.

My wish list was huge when I got it in my hands.  I'm so glad that I am a demonstrator and receive 20% off every Stampin' Up! item I purchase. If you have a huge wishlist and would like to receive a discount on the products you buy join my team, the Yurinkin' Stamp Addicts.  With the purchase of the starter kit (that you can customize) this month you will receive this great tote for FREE.  It matches the Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper in the 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog.

I got one at convention. Another perk of being a demonstrator.  I use mine for workshops and love it. It's large enough that the center hold 12x12 paper with a lot of room to spare for other goodies.  I can take all my materials for 4 projects in this tote.  There are a lot of pockets all around the outside.  This item is only available to new demonstrators.



There are 2 different kits.  The standard starter kit is a great bargain that has a value over $370 and you can customize it to your liking. I would love to get together with you to discuss why you would be a great candidate.





No comments:

Post a Comment