Thursday, September 2, 2010

Today's share is nothing made by me. It was made by one of the Yurinkin' Stamp Addicts (that's the name of my team) team members, Lucia Behler.  She made the cute table centerpiece for our annual summer team barbeque.  I was the lucky recipient because the BBQ is always at my home.  This is a well looked forward to event by all my team members.  We eat, we stamp, we share ideas and just have fun.  The BBQ is held in August, after convention, so they all want to come a see what swaps I got, goodies from Momemto mall and just to hear all the great convention stories.  It's been a couple years since I had any team members travel to Utah with me for convention for various reasons but I'm hoping next year a few will be able to attend. Right, girls?


Lucia used punches to make a grill for a belly band of sorts that went around the pail.  She filled it with peanuts and it was a huge hit.  I really like how she used a swirl stamp to make it look like some smoke is coming off the grill.  Can you just smell the food grilling?

Remember you can create so many things with your stamping supplies. Think outside the box and your options are unlimited.

Have a great day.  Remember to come back tomorrow for Fabulous Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment