Monday, August 30, 2010

Some more convention Highlights

Today I want to share with you some more of my convention 2010 highlights.  I know I shared some with you a while ago but I had more that I want to share with you today.


This first picture is of Jacque Craig and I taking a break from our Ink, Paper, & Marker Charts.  Jacque is one of my Sister in Stamping sisters. I only get to see her at Stampin' Up! events because she lives in Hawaii and the commute is just too much to get together more often.


The above picture is of Jenn Sunada and I. Jenn and I have been roomies for the past 2 conventions.  Jenn and I hit it off right away.  We didn't even know each other last year, we trusted our friends Dawn and Jacque who paired us together.  I'm sure glad they did.  Jenn has become a great friend.  She also lives in Hawaii so I don't get to see her too often either. : (


This is Stephanie Nishimura.  I was introduce to Stephanie at convention. It was her very first Stampin' Up! Convention.  She was so excited and it was contagious.  Stephanie also lives in Hawaii.  She was also a roomie of mine this year.  I must admit, not so sure I can keep up with those Hawaii girls.  I was the first one asleep every night (sometimes with all lights on) and that was usually around 3:00AM. We had a great time chatting 'til the wee hours of morning.  I look forward to next year.


This a a group shot of most of us that were hangin out this year at convention.
From left to right:
first row: Alison, Jenn, me, and Jacque
second row: Stephanie, Betty, Mickey, Dee, Dawn and JerriAnn (aka Jerrilynn: that's what I kept calling her and then everyone else caught on to the wrong name too.  Sorry, JerriAnn)

I had a great time with all of them. A few of them I met for the first time at convention but by the end we felt like old friends.


And this final picture is of me getting ready to take the stage (so to speak) for the annual sales marches.  I had over $30,000 in sales this year. I thank each and every one of my supporters for their continued support and encouragement throughout the entire year by hosting workshops, placing orders, attending classes and just plain being there for me.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I'm glad each of you is along for the ride of this journey I have taken for the past 9 1/2 years.


No comments:

Post a Comment