Thursday, October 29, 2009

What Can I do with Decor Elements?

Have you ever wondered what to do with Decor Elements? Decor Elements are Stampin' Up!'s vinyl decorations that can go just about anywhere.


I wanted to fancy up my laptop a little bit and decided on this piece of decor elements to do the trick. I personalized my computer. Isn't it fun looking? I think it's much better than the boring old black top I had prior.
Brittney likes it so much that she is looking through the decor elements catalog to pick out a piece for her laptop. Now that's impressive, who would have thought anything I did would impress a 19 year old, especially my 19 year old who purposely says the opposite of what I like or want.
The decor elements are great for walls because you can easily take them off and not worry about peeling paint with it. You can also use them on or in picture frame. As the holidays get closer I will post a shadow box frame I created using decor elements. This is a great way to use the Holiday elements year after year.
If you don't have a copy of the decor elements catalog, let me know and I will get one out to you. In the meantime, check out THIS to view it online. It's under Definitely Decorative.
Have a great day. Be sure to check back tomorrow for another Fabulous Friday posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment