Friday, April 14, 2023

Going, Going, Gone Blog Hop with Stampers Dozen

Hello Stamping Friends,

It's another 14th of the month and that means it's time for another great blog hop with the Stampers Dozen group. This month we are focusing on retiring products. It's going, going, gone. Well, some of it is already gone so if you want anything from the list you need to order today. Don't wait until it is gone and then you can't get it. Remember, some of the products are even discounted. 


I love this cute little bathing suit set, Sunny Splash. I love the vintage feel to the design of the suits. It's a fun set to make a card to cheer up a friend and to let them know they can always make a splash wherever they are. 


I made this a non-traditional card size in order to make a six bathing suits fit across the front. The name of the card size is slim-line. They fit in a regular business size envelope which makes it fun and easy to create because most of us already have those envelopes. The finished card size is 3 1/2" by 8 1/5".

Honestly, I think my favorite part of the set is the suit with the polka dots, but I'm sure you all would have guessed that anyway. And yes, I cut out each bathing suit by hand. I don't mind fussy cutting at all.

What's your favorite retiring set? Is it already in your stash or do you need to purchase it before it's gone? We have just over two weeks left with this current catalog and all retiring items are on a limited basis, so don't delay.

Oh, and not only is the stamp set retiring, but Bermuda bay is a retiring color. 

Please continue hopping by clicking the links below. You won't be sorry.





Product List

3 comments:

  1. Rachel, I love this card! The colors are so fun and summery... I like the size of it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! The suits and colors are wonderful. I am ready for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! I didn't use the swim suits as much as I should have!

    ReplyDelete