Saturday, January 14, 2023

Stampers Dozen January Blog Hop - Sale-a-bration

Hello  Stamping Friends,

Hope you are off to a great start this year. I told you I would be posting more and so far, I have been. I hope you are enjoying the stamping inspiration and are getting your supplies out and creating too.


Tonight we are blog hopping with the Stampers Dozen group. The theme is everyone's favorite: Sale-a-bration. Freebies for every qualifying order. Yippee!


The sweet little owl set it just one of many things that you can select from for your FREE items from now though February 28, 2023. Get your orders together and place them on my website or by emailing me today. 


For the designer paper stripe across the middle of the card, I used Stampin' Blends to color the black and white paper. Did you ever color your designer series paper? It's a lot of fun and give it a whole new look. I just used the same colors that I used to color the owl and his party hat to make that pop and bring it all together. 

Of course, our little owl it popped up on the card using my favorite: dimensionals!!! What would a card be without them?

Remember to keep hopping. You're going to love everyone else's inspiration.










5 comments:

  1. Oh Rachel! That owl is sooooo adorable! l love how colorful you made your project! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I love the idea of coloring the Designer Series Paper with blends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Love the custom DSP you created!

    ReplyDelete