Sunday, January 8, 2023

Sisters in Stamping - Old is New

\
Hello Stamping Friends,

It's Sunday and that means it's time for another post with the Sisters in Stamping.  This week we are sharing old cards (ones we made in 2022) made new with you.  I copied this card from this post. It's always fun remaking something you have done with some new products. And in order to do that, you really are copying the layout of the card.



I used the sweet owl set from Sale-a-bration. That's right, it's Sale-a-bration time. FREE goodies with every qualifying order now through February 28, 2023. Don't waste any time, get your order to me or place it online in my store. 


I used the designer series paper from the annual catalog and then used some blender pens to color the striped piece of paper to coordinate with the colors that I used for the owl. Don't be afraid to color any of your designer paper. It gives it a whole new look and opens up so many possibilities for you to create with. 


Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping to see more ideas of how to make your old card new. 

Thanks for stopping by. Come back soon.

Oh, and if you didn't receive your copy of the January - April mini catalog or your Sale-a-bration catalog let me know and I'll get one out to you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment