Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Technique Tuesday Blog Hop with Crafty Collaborations

Hello Stamping Friends,

Welcome to another great blog hop: Technique Tuesday with Crafty Collaborations. This round we are sharing mini cards with you. So fun to make.


Although my cards have a "Happy Valentine's Day" greeting on them, you can easily switch the greeting out for another one for any occasion at all. I just so happened to use these cards for my class this year because we have a bubble gum machine theme.


I used Stampin' Blends to color each little gumball and the machine. I may have had blurred vision after looking at all of those tiny circles, but it was so worth it in the end.


They are 3"x3" size so from one sheet of 12"x 12" cardstock you can get 8 of these mini card bases which is awesome. They may be small, but they are quite impactful to any recipient. 











Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$10.00

8 comments: