Sunday, May 30, 2021

Sunday Fun Day Featuring New Catalog Sets

Hello Stamping Friends,

It's Sunday and you know that means a great post and sharing with the Sisters in Stamping. Today we are sharing new catalog sets with you. If you haven't received your copy of the new catalog yet, let me know and I can get one to you. You can always view it online in the meantime.



I used the Beauty of Friendship stamp set for my card. It's not my usual go to type of set, is it? But, I'm always up for a good challenge. I feel a good tree set is essential in any stamp collection.


This is a quick card to make. For the grass, I just stamped in the shaded spruce three times each time I inked the stamp to get the three different shades.

Don't forget to head over to the Sisters in Stamping for more ideas using new catalog stamps.






Only two days left for the awesome host special. Remember all orders totaling $250 or more receive an additional $25 in host rewards. So place your order  on my website by clicking on my name (grab a few orders from friends too to help get that $250) or contact me to place it for you.

There's also that great opportunity to join the Stampin' Up! family for just $99 while receiving $155 in product of your choice. I'd love to share more information with you on this opportunity of a lifetime. Remember, I took the plunge 20 years ago and haven't looked back.

Thanks for stopping by. See you soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment