Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Saying Goodby is so Difficult

Hello Stamping Friends,

Hope you are all doing well and enjoying the nice spring weather. I sure didn't enjoy seeing snow on Friday morning, but that is in the past. I have moved on and am good to enjoy the nice weather. I'm ready to share a card using a soon-to-be retired stamp set. 



It's almost time for out with the old and in with the new; such a bittersweet time of year. I am always excited for what we are getting, but definitely a little sad (sometimes more than a little) for what we are losing. Do you ever feel that way?


This Healing Hugs set is such a pretty stamp set and I love the sayings that are in there too. I will definitely be sad when this one goes. 

For this card I stamped once in roccoco rose ink and then stamped it a second time by stamping off on scratch paper first. For this particular card, you need to reink and stamp off because your first flower is half on, half off the paper.

The In Good Taste designer paper is perfect for so many cards (plus, it's sticking around in the next catalog too). I love how it looks with this card. 

Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping for more great ideas using retiring stamp sets. 

Thanks for stopping by. See ya soon.




Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment