Sunday, January 3, 2021

Sneak Peek for the Mini Catalog Debuting on Tuesday

Hello Stamping Friends,

I'm excited to be sharing with you tonight along with the Sisters in Stamping. We have been blogging together for years now. Actually, Debbie Naylor is the reason I started blogging in the first place. We became friends at one of Stampin' Up!'s conventions many years ago and she encouraged me to begin blogging. As you know, we did Fabulous Friday posts all of these year. For 2021, we decided to shake things up and give ourselves a refresh. We will now be posting Sunday Fun Days. I'm so excited and looking forward to continue sharing with you on our new day. Thanks for supporting us each week for years.



Isn't that a fun graphic for our new day. To me it screams fun. Confetti always means good times and party. We think you will agree. Thanks Debbie for making this great graphic for us. 

Today's Fun Day is a sneak peek into the new Mini Catalog that begins on Tuesday. I sent out catalogs to many of you. With the current state of the post office I know many have not received your personal copy yet. I always send myself one just so I know when many of you would have them in your mailboxes and I haven't received my copy yet either. Let me know and I can get one to you.


I love this card. It is a pretty card and it isn't too difficult to make multiples of. Of course, my birthday is this week so how appropriate for me to make a birthday card using two of my favorite colors: pink and green.

I used the Pretty Perennials Stamp set for the flowers and the greetings. It's a great set to make many different types of cards. I also used the birch background stamp to add some "texture" to my background. The little piece of ribbon on the corner is the perfect little accessory to finish off this birthday card.

Don't forget the new mini catalog goes live on Tuesday, as well as the Sale-a-bration catalog. Sale-a-bration this year will be two months early in the year and then another two months in July and August. I'm so excited about this change and know you will love it too. Remember, Sale-a-bration is a great time for all to get something for FREE. With just a $50 order (before shipping and tax) you get to select something from the SAB catalog for FREE. 

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping for even more sneak peeks for the mini catalog.








No comments:

Post a Comment