Friday, July 10, 2020

Time for a Little New

Hello Stamping Friends,

This week with Sisters in Stamping we are sharing some projects made with new things from the annual catalog. I used new designer series paper and a new stamp set on my card. Anyone that knows me, knows how much the color green means to me, so this pack of paper went on my "need to order" list immediately after seeing it. No surprise there, right?


The gigantic sunflower is so pretty colored in, but I left it uncolored and I still love the look of it. It can be so verstile. This card is a pretty simple design, but the overall look is clean and impressive. You can make a whole stack of thank you cards for gift-giving very easily and the recipient will love them. I promise.

Don't forget to check out Sisters in Stamping for more projects using new items from the annual catalog.


Product List
Snail Adhesive
Snail Adhesive
[104332]
$7.00
Paper Snips
[103579]
$10.00

No comments:

Post a Comment