Sunday, December 15, 2019

Time to Decorate the Tree

Remember to Create!

Hello Stamping Friends,

Today with the Sisters in Stamping we are sharing some Christmas ornaments with you since it is time to decorate the tree. I love putting up my Christmas tree every year and all the memories of each ornament that I place on it. I have ornaments that my mom made or bought for me, which I absolutely treasure now that she is gone for 25 years. Then there are the memories of vacations or places we visited as a family. And lastly, there's the ornaments from many friends that we exchanged at an ornament exchange that I used to hold. I love the memories and I'm more than sure it takes me a lot longer to decorate than it should because of those memories.


I also have so many stamped ornaments both from friends and ones that I have made that fill the branches and make me so happy that I found Stampin' Up! almost 20 years ago. Being a demonstrator for just under 19 years has been so rewarding. 


Anyway, on to the ornament this week. I stamped the snowman onto a wood slice in black ink and then colored it in with Stampin' Blends and even finished it off by coloring it in white using a chalk marker. I love how this turned out and can't wait to see how much they are enjoyed by friends and family.

Don't forget to head over to the Sisters in Stamping blog for more cute ornament ideas.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment