Friday, December 14, 2018

Just a Little Sneak Peak with the Stampers Dozen

Remember to Create!


Hello Stamping Friends,

I'm so excited about the upcoming Occasions catalog and the Sale-a-bration catalog that will both make their debuts in January. You may be getting one in your mailbox shortly. If you don't, let me know I'll get one out to you.  They are both packed with so many fantastic new stamps, papers, and accessories that you won't want to miss out on.

This month with the Stamper's Dozen we are giving you a little sneak peek at what is coming. I used a little something from both catalogs. The stamp set is from Sale-a-bration. Yep, you can get it FREE in January, February, and/or March with a qualifying order. I love, love, love cupcakes and was instantly drawn to this set. It is actually the first new stamp set that I created with.



The designer series paper is another must have if you ask me. The soft colors in this gingham paper are perfect for so many different occasions and especially great for Spring projects that you will want to create.

This is a rather simple card but it packs a lot of punch and anyone would love receiving this card for their special day. 

Don't forget to keep hopping and check out the other blogs for some more sneak peeks. Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget, let me know if you don't get your own copy of the 2019 Occasions catalog or the 2019 Sale-a-bration catalog.


Stamper's Dozen December 2018 Blog Hop
  1. Patty Chenail – Stamping In My Flops
  2. Bonnie O'Neill – Bonnie Stamped
  3. Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
  4. Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
  5. Rachel Yurkanin – Stamping with Rachel
  6. Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
  7. Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping
  8. Jodi Reinert – Stamp with Jodi
  9. Kelly Acheson – A Stamp Above
  10. Judy Garza – Creativity Released
  11. BJ Peters – Stampin' BJ
  12. Laura Milligan – I’d Rather “Bee” Stampin’


1 comment: