Friday, July 27, 2018

Gotta Love New Colors!

Remember to Create!

Hello Stamping Friends,

Welcome to another Fabulous Friday with the Sisters in Stamping.  I love the challenges of creating that are picked each week. Some are easy peasy and others make you stretch your creativity a little. This week was one of the easy peasy challenges. We need to create something using a new or returning color. Well, that's easy since there's so many great colors that are new or returning.


I made this card in each of the new/returning colors. They are all shown in groups below. Check out how different this card looks with only the color changed. So neat. Of course, I NEEDED to have the Little Elephant Stamp set right away out of the new catalog. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE elephants. Notice my new logo??? It's an elephant that my oldest son made for me.  The above card uses the great returning color coastal cabana. 


Can you name these colors?


Okay, how about these colors?


These?????


And these??????


And finally, these????

That's okay I'll tell you. I won't keep you guessing.

 From top left to bottom right:

Picture one: Blueberry Bushel, Lovely Lipstick, Gray Granite & Blackberry Bliss
Picture two: Granny Apple Green, Pineapple Punch, Merry Merlot & Mint Melody
Picture three: Call Me Clover, Petal Pink, Mossy Meadow, Soft Sea Foam
Picture four: Shaded Spruce, Mango Melody, Grapefruit Grove & Poppy Parade
Picture five: Gorgeous Grape, Balmy Blue & Highland Heather

Aren't they awesome???

Don't forget to head over to the Sisters in Stamping blog for even more great ideas using the new and returning colors.  Thanks for stopping by.




Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00

No comments:

Post a Comment