Thursday, June 14, 2018

Anything Goes Blog Hop

Remember to Create!
Hello Stamping Friends,

It's that time. Time for another awesome blog hop with the Stamper's Dozen group. This month we went with an anything goes theme. So the skies the limit. Be sure to click through each blog when you leave here.

This is a card I made for my son. I sent it to him for finals week. He was studying hard and I knew he would love this card. He can't wait to get his own bulldog, so when I saw this set I knew I needed to get it. I have to admit it was the end of his junior year and this was the first card I sent to him. Bad mom. In all fairness, he goes to school about 40 minutes from home and we go see him or he comes home about once a week or so. Plus we are always texting and sharing things via Facebook.  Of course, he didn't check his mail until after finals were over, but he loved the card and said it brightened his day.


The awesome part is this is part of a bundle with that adorable bench. The stamp set is called Sitting Pretty. The framelits are called Pretty Park. The sahara sand on the bottom is actually embossed (which is a part of the framelit set) with stones. The designer series paper is from the Share what you Love pack. I thought the leaves were the perfect background. To me, it looks like the bench and dogs are in front of a green bush at the park.

I hope you remember to click the links below to continue the inspiration.  Thanks for stopping by.




No comments:

Post a Comment