Friday, March 2, 2018

Think Spring

Hello Stamping Friends,

I hope you are all warm, dry and safe this wicked Friday afternoon. Here in Northeast Pennsylvania we are getting hit with a Nor'easter. The wind is blowing, we have over a foot of snow and it's still coming. The blowing wind makes this storm a bugger to clean up from. I shoveled the side woods for Sasha to go out this morning and now it is almost waist high filled back in with snow. However, the side yard up a bit from there is completely clear and you can see the grass. Now just to get the dog to go over there instead because there's no way I'm shoveling all of that for her to get to her "spot." Actually, I just need to get her to go outside again. I open the door and the wind gushes in while she runs back through the house to safety.

Anyway, it's time for another Fabulous Friday post with Sisters in Stamping. Funny thing, is I picked the theme Think Spring for today.  Pretty ironic, huh? I'm thinking Spring, but it's no where near Spring when I look outside. However, I think this card is screaming Spring. One of my groups asked if I could show them how to make this card and I was more than happy to oblige. I made these lattice cards years ago when I first began stamping as a demonstrator (that was just a few 17 years ago, lol). It was pretty fun to make them again.


I think the pink (melon mambo) and  yellow (crushed curry) flowers on the "vine" are nice, bright and cheery telling us Spring is around the corner. I used Pear Pizzazz for the vines. The Lovely Wishes stamp set was great for the flowers and vine. It is in the Occasions catalog if you missed it. 


I'll close with a little glimpse into my world today. See that house way back there? Yep, it's my house. My driveway is super long, which usually is a great thing. However, with storms like this I don't think it's so great when I get to go out there and shovel. Jonah and I were out there for over an hour and didn't even get half of the driveway finished. We'll head back out after the storm.

Need more Spring thoughts? Head over to Sisters in Stamping for more Spring inspiration.

Thanks for stopping by. See you soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment