Friday, February 16, 2018

Beat those Winter Blues

Hello Stamping Friends,

It's Friday and that means another great post with the Sisters in Stamping. This week theme is so appropriate to how I am feeling, Beat those winter blues and cheer up with some flowers. We are so tired of the snow here in Northeast Pennsylvania already and just when it's all melted (thank you, rain) we are expecting another 6 inches tomorrow night. I'm waving my white flag but Mother Nature can't see it through the falling snow, I guess. So for now, the only flowers I'm getting to see are the stamped on paper kind. They are really pretty though.


I love that this card screams Spring. The colors are bright and cheerful. I used the Daisy delight stamp set for this card. I challenged myself to make a card using this set but not using the awesome big daisy stamp that everyone absolutely loves. After making it, I decided the rest of the pieces in the set are just as awesome as that daisy stamp. What do you think? 

The card was made using each of the 2017-2019 in colors. I used all 5 ink pads to create the card. Of course, I had to use cardstock in my absolute favorite color, lemon lime twist. (Remember, I now have 2 cars that are that color)

Don't forget to check out the Sisters in Stamping blog for more cards that will beat the winter blues.


No comments:

Post a Comment