Friday, August 25, 2017

Everyone's Favorite New Bundle

Hello Stamping Friends,

Happy Friday! Well, until I think about this being the last Friday off of school for the summer. That make me sad. Except, this year, I get to teach the first day of school. I have been asked to fill in the first two weeks of school for a kindergarten/first grade music classroom. Please pray that I do an awesome job. I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. You know, I'm not a music teacher but thankfully the little ones won't be too critical. I've have been researching some things over the past few days (yep, I just found out, not last minute Nelly this time for me) and have some fun ideas planned so I think I will be okay. Plus, I have a friend that is the music teacher in the district's other elementary school so I will be in touch with her as needed. Thanks, Jess.

Anyway, on to what you came for, stamping ideas. This week with the Sisters in Stamping we are focusing on the awesome bundles in the holiday catalog. There are so many great ones, it's really hard to pick one as a favorite.  I decided to focus on the ever popular Delightful Daisy bundle that obviously everyone wants because it went into a backorder status really quick. It got so backed up that Stampin' Up! even turned the number off making it un-orderable for a bit. Have no fear, it is available again so go ahead and place your order for this great new bundle. We have sold more of the daisy punch in just a few months than the other punches have sold in a 5 year period. Now, that definitely makes it a favorite.



For my card, I wanted the greeting on the inside but able to be seen from the outside. How in the world can I achieve such a goal? Well, it's really easy with window sheets. I cut off part of the front flap on the base and replaced it with a window sheet.


Here's a close-up, so you can see what I mean a lot better. This is showing you what the card looks like when it is standing on display. I am loving this card design. It's so fun. You need to try it.


And here's another shot of it. Neat card, don't you think?  I love the coordinating designer series paper. The designs are so different that you can achieve a totally different look by selecting another sheet from the pack.  So, think you need to have the daisy bundle?  Everyone else does. What are you waiting for?  (wink, wink)

Don't forget to head over to the Sisters in Stamping blog for more great bundle ideas.

Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment