Friday, June 30, 2017

Let's Hear it for the Red, White & Blue

Hello Stamping Friends,

Happy Friday! Happy end of June! Happy beginning of 4th of July Festivities!  A whole lot of happy going on here. Since it's Friday, that also means it's time for a post with the Sisters in Stamping. This week we are focusing on the Red, White & Blue. Pretty appropriate for the time of year.


For my card, I decided not to use any stamps. I know a lot of people don't necessarily have patriotic stamps on hand to make a card, so I wanted to show you you can still make one without using any stamps.  I used Night of Navy, Whisper White, & Cherry Cobbler Cardstock. I cut the stripes from cherry cobbler to be 1/2" wide and placed them on a sheet of white cardstock that is 4"x 5"1/4". I then used one of the heart framelits to cut a heart out and the star came from the popcorn die thinlits. The heart is attached to the card using dimensionals.

To finish the card off, I used a basic black marker to add some doodle designs. I'm really happy with the finished look. It turned out just like what I had envisioned in my head. (We all know that doesn't always work out, lol)


Don't forget the awesome promotion for first time Paper Pumpkin subscribers that is only valid until midnight tonight (June 30). Try it out for 75% off the regular price.  You will get an awesome craft kit delivered right to your door with all the supplies you need to make great craft projects/cards.

AND ONE LAST THING BEFORE I GO TODAY:

Retired Stamp and Accessory Sale (2 Days Left)

Whether you weren’t able to make the bingo or you want to shop again, you aren’t going to want to miss this event. I have added over 70 new stamp sets and many, many great accessories since the night of the bingo as well. If you didn't get the new 2017-2018 catalog yet, this would be a great time to stop by and grab one. Plu

FREE GIFT to all who come and purchase from the retired tables too. You're not going to want to miss this.

Friday, June 30, 2017 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Saturday, July 1, 2017 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM


No comments:

Post a Comment