Friday, February 27, 2015

Let's Hear it for the Boys

Hello Stamping Friends,

Hope you are all well today. Here in the Yurkanin house we are battling something (well, Jonah and I are). I'm off to the doctor's with him for a second time this week. On Monday, they said he just had a cold. Well, it's now Friday and he's no better, so off we go.

But before I leave, I wanted to get this post out to you for this week's Fabulous Friday posting with the Sisters in Stamping. We decided on Masculine cards for this week. We all have great guys in our lives but often times we are left struggling while creating a great masculine card when we need them, right?  So hopefully, this week's cards will inspire you to go make a card for that special guy in your life.


This card I made for one of my Leadership swaps and used it in January's birthday card stamp a stash. It's a really quick and easy card to make for any "classic" guy. A quick run through the big shot, some crinkled paper, a couple of stamps and a blendabilities marker. That's about all there was to this one. Great card to make multiples of if you are making boxes filled with cards for gifts.

Don't forget to head over to Sisters in Stamping for more masculine card ideas.

Also, don't forget there is still one full month left to Sale-a-bration, so book your party now to get together with your friends, stamp and earn FREE Stampin' Up! goodies. That's FREE goodies to everyone. Ask me how!

Or, get the best deal yet, for $99 you can select $125 in product and any 2 Sale-a-bration items OR $125 in product and one stampin' kit found in the Occasions catalog. What are you waiting for, this is the best deal yet!

I'll be back later to post all the products I used to make this. Just running out of time before I need to run out the door to the doctor's appointment.


No comments:

Post a Comment