Friday, July 11, 2014

Time to Get Personal

Hello Stamping Friends,


So glad you can join me again today. It's time for a Fabulous Friday posting with the Sisters in Stamping. This week we are sharing ideas using the alphabet as a start. That's right, ABC's are on the agenda. We all love our name on things and the alphabet stamps can help you out with that. Plus, they can let you personalize and change the look of just about anything.
For the challenge this week, I altered a notebook. Of course, I feel in love with this notebook when I saw it. It was pink. It had polka dots. It was all I needed. So, it was mine. I knew there was a little altering on the agenda as well. Nothing a couple of stamps, some punches, and a big shot can't accomplish with minimal effort.


Here's a close up of the altered part. I love how the flower stamps I used each have some polka dots on them to help accentuate the rest of the polka dots on the cover of the notebook. I love my polka dots. The more the merrier, in my humble opinion.

Don't forget to head over to the Sisters in Stamping blog for more ideas using alphabets. Go stamp something today and personalize it with an alphabet.



Product List
130698s
[130698]
$15.95
 

No comments:

Post a Comment