Friday, May 30, 2014

The moment you have been waiting for

Hello Stamping Friends,

I'm so excited about this weekend. It is the moment you have been waiting for all year long. The new catalog makes it's big debut at my Open House this Saturday (2-5pm) and Sunday (12-2pm). Be sure to drop by sometime during those hours to pick up your catalog, see same samples made using new product and take part in the BOGO sale I'm holding.  See you this weekend. If you can't make it be sure to contact me so we can get your new catalog in your hands.

Now onto Fabulous Friday. This week the sisters in stamping decided we just HAD to go with new stuff for the week. We're itching to make things with the new stuff we were able to preorder and get before anyone else can order. (See don't you want to be a demonstrator? It's only $50 to join right now. Ask me more about it.)

 
I loved the look of this set, Traveler, and just had to have it right away. I knew it also went perfectly with the large map background stamp, World Map. Wasn't I right? I couldn't stop myself at just using a new stamp set, could I? Absolutely not. I needed to use new in-colors and some new designer series paper. I tore the entire edge of the designer paper to make it look a little more aged and tattered. You know, like it was travelling the world.
 
Don't forget to jump on over to the Sisters in Stamping blog to see more great samples using new stamps and accessories. 
 
Stamping Supplies Used:
Stamps: Traveler & World Map
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon and  Mossy Meadow (All NEW in-colors)
Paper: Mossy Meadow, Lost Lagoon & Whisper White Cardstock & Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment